Gesendet: Freitag, 15. März 2019 um 04:30 Uhr
Von: "WILLIAM PARDIE" <PARDIEW001@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] Throwback Thursday

The above cars represent wood craftsman kits that I did back in the 70’s.  These were my first efforts that I considered good enough to be a part of my permanent roster. The C&O well hole flat is a Quality Craft kit.  The Santa Fe Bx 3 is a Suncoast kit.  It is due for a few upgrades.  The NKP hopper is an Ambroid kit that suffered an accident and was rebuilt several years ago.

Fecently I visigted a great “O” scale AT&SF/SP layout in the Bay Area.  There was a string of BX-3 cars all Pecos River Brass with one Suincoast car.  One had to look very close to determine which was which.

Hope you enjoy:

Bill Pardie

Bill Pardie