From: spsalso via Groups.Io <Edwardsutorik@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Mar 17, 2019 1:27 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR Flatcar

I do not believe the "brake-wheels" showing on the car sides actuate the brakes.  Note that the far car has a vertical brake staff in the typical end location.  The location of the "brake-wheels" gets me thinking they have something to do with adjusting the load supports.  I do wonder how things worked when the cars encountered a curve.  As in the full-train picture.

Ed

Edward Sutorik