From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Townsend via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 4:47 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR Flatcar

I think they are just brake wheels and staffs that have been removed from the left and center flat cars to provide clearance for the load. The right-most flat car has a brake wheel in place. The left-most has no sign of a brake wheel that I can see. The center one has no brake wheel either.

As for going around curves, I suspect the American Bridge Company's fixtures or whatever they are called allowed the load to rotate a bit.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR