Reservations Needed: PRR X29 Boxcar (HO Scale)

Bob Chaparro

Reservations Needed: PRR X29 Boxcar (HO Scale)

The Intermountain Railway Company (https://www.intermountain-railway.com/)

will produce two versions of Pennsylvania Railroad's iconic X29 boxcar, and up to nine variants for other railroads, if the company receives enough advance reservations. To date, reservation have been lagging.

Here are the two PRR versions, each with six road numbers:

https://www.intermountain-railway.com/distrib/redcaboose/html/RR-37201.htm

https://www.intermountain-railway.com/distrib/redcaboose/html/RR-37202.htm

To reserve your car, InterMountain says, "... please let your favorite hobby dealer know that you would like the item. Reservations are NO RISK to you, we do not require any deposit and you may cancel your reservation at any time.

X29 boxcars also can be reserved for the following railroads:

Baltimore & Ohio

Central RR of New Jersey

Chicago Great Western

Ferrocaril de Chihuahua al Pacifico

Lehigh & New England

Maine Central

Nickel Plate Road

Norfolk & Western

United States Army

I have no connection, financial or otherwise, to InterMountain.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA