From: Corey Fischer via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 1:09 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Reservations Needed: PRR X29 Boxcar (HO Scale)

Ralph,

I don’t think I can even make reservations anywhere for the undec kits. As a 1920s modeler, I need to paint and letter the cars myself. Right now I’m just buying kits online and repainting them myself.

Corey

On Mar 20, 2019, at 1:07 PM, Ralph W. Brown <rbrown51@...> wrote:

Hi Cory,

Curiously, the four undec kits, still with their “RC” item numbers, are not among those indicating “Reservations Needed.”  Also, the notation is “TBD” rather than “Taking Reservations,” so can reservations even be made for the undec kits, and will reservations for the undec kits help moved the painted and lettered cars forward?

I’m not sure what that means for the undec kits, but I certainly hope they will be forthcoming as I’m most interested in doing earlier versions of these cars.  The only one of the painted and lettered cars that is of any interest to me at the moment is No. 37201 “Pennsylvania – Circle Keystone – Patch.”

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966