From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:17 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Reservations Needed: PRR X29 Boxcar (HO Scale)

Unfortunately, notifying Intermountain about errors in presence, absence, and location of detail parts and paint schemes on several pre-order releases hasn’t altered their behavior, as they continue to ignore the information provided. I preordered six X29 cars in good faith, hoping they knew what they were doing. I think I’ll hold off on those decorated cars and see if they offer undecorated kits that can be kitbased into correct cars. Apparently we can’t expect Intermountain to compete with Exact Rail or Tangent with respect to prototype details.

Perhaps if enough people provided corrections and/or complained, they would listen, or is that just wishful thinking?

Nelson Moyer