Re: Reservations Needed: PRR X29 Boxcar (HO Scale)

James Brewer

The N&W BP/BPa is actually based on the PRR X28, not X29.

Jim Brewer

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 1:11 PM Schleigh Mike via Groups.Io <mike_schleigh=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Tim, Group--Greetings!

See RP CYC 18 for truck spacing and rivet details, pages 112-113.

Regards from Grove City, Penna.----Mike Schleigh

On Thursday, March 21, 2019, 1:05:19 PM EDT, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Has anyone ever attempted to compile a list of ARA/X29 box cars annotated with their respective wheel bases?
I have a number of kits but I don't know which ones had the short wheelbases, and which ones didn't. :-[

Tim O'Connor

On 3/21/2019 12:59 PM, Tony Thompson wrote:
Bill Welch wrote:

Regarding the B&O M-26, over 12,000 cars in six classes.

    The sub-classes of M-26 are important, as they did differ in several details, including the spacing of truck centers from the car ends.

Tony Thompson

Sterling, Massachusetts