New Decals, New Website and New Email

Daniel Kohlberg

Hello everyone,

Three updates this month, worthy of a careful read:

1. I have released a new decal set for IC 53’/60’ GSC flatcars 1957+. Brown or black flatcar, white lettering. Enough lettering for up to three cars.
Photos, pricing/shipping details and other exciting information can be found on my website:
www.icgdecals.com
Scroll down for the new set: ICG-91

2. Effective immediately, my ICG Decal website has a new home:
www.icgdecals.com
Yes, my old Mindspring site is gone. And not a moment too soon. Please update your bookmarks, sticky notes, and tell all of your friends. It will take a while for Google and other search engines to catch up to the changes.

3. I have a new e-mail address, so please address all fan mail to me at:
dan@icgdecals.com

The old paducah address is gone. (But feel free to send any complaints there.)

Thanks,
Dan Kohlberg
Email: dan@icgdecals.com
Web: www.icgdecals.com