From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
Date: Friday, March 22, 2019 at 11:26 AM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] High Point Thomasville & Denton

Here are few photos of the interesting cars. It looks like their doors were replaced in the late 1940's/early 1950's. Maybe that is when the broad light stripe was added. I am not sure if the stripe was white or cream. The original door is very interesting to me. The attached blurb is from one of my Richard Prince books, probably ACL or SAL. Ten of the cars were sold to West India Fruit.

If I can sort our the stripe color, I might do my Sunshine model in that scheme on one side, original scheme and door on the other side.

Bill Welch