From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Dave Parker via Groups.Io <spottab@...>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 10:16 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Reservations Needed: PRR X29 Boxcar (Arch Bar Trucks)

Bruce:

OK, but what is the evidence that the PRR bothered to swap out the arch-bar trucks within ~6 years of construction on the early X29s that were so equipped?  Unless somebody has a cache of photos that I have not seen, the evidence into and through the 1930s is minuscule relative to the number of cars built.

Dave Parker
Riverside, CA