From: Rich Gibson via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 9:18 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Ladder material?

Speaking of ladders....
Does anyone currently manufacture metal ladder material in long pieces that can be cut to desired length?  I’ve been scratchbuilding cabooses and have found that I do not have the material to fabricate the ladders that include the rails that go up onto the roof. The individual ladder pieces need to be at least 13’ (HO) long so that the rungs can be removed along a portion and stiles bent into the roof. The only material I’ve found so far is stuff leftover from old wood kits. Ladders by Yarmouth model works are not long enough and Plastruct material does not bend sufficiently. Any ideas welcome.

Rich Gibson
Golden, CO