Re: HO Wine Door Locks

Tim O'Connor

I concur. I've used the Westerfield wine locks and they look very good.

One other possibility might be Arrowhead Models. I don't know whether Blaine offers detail
parts yet but I think the H39 hopper cars have that detail.

Tim O'

On 3/24/2019 12:44 AM, al_westerfield wrote:

The dies were cut for me by Grandt Line.  I don’’t know if the current owner was able to retrieve them when Grandt went out of business. – Al Westerfield

I would go with the Westerfield. They are both made for the H21 and the Westerfields are finer detailed. The Bowser part includes the side of the door as well as the latch.

Bruce Smith

Sterling, Massachusetts