From: Ry-ops-industrialSIG@groups.io [mailto:Ry-ops-industrialSIG@groups.io] On Behalf Of Cal Sexsmith
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:23 AM
To: Proto-Layouts@groups.io; Proto-Layouts@groups.io; REALSTMFC@groups.io; Demetre Argiro; D. Scott Chatfield; Ed Kelly; Jeff Scarbrough; WILLIAM & LINDA GOSSETT; Ivan Jenkins; Michael Mang; gary senesac; Rick Hemingway; Bruce F. Smith; John Rieken; Thomas Klimoski; Mike Turner; Ibleedcrimson@...; aikenair@...; Carl Schmidt; Skipper Crews; Terry Harrison; Saunders Bridges; ry-ops-industrialsig@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Ry-ops-industrialSIG] [Proto-Layouts] Op Sessions

Hello Jared:

I have not operated on the Alma Branch, although like Bill J it is on my bucket list. It's just that you are a long way away.

I would think that breaking for lunch after arrival at Alma would be both appropriate and prototypical. If you still want to have lunch first a 15 to 20 minute break at that point might be a good idea. Also, what's on your floor? Those interlocking foam tiles certainly ease the foot and back strain when walking on concrete even if it is carpeted. A few strategically placed stools might also help for brief breaks while the train runs between towns. Just don't make them too comfortable :-)

Cal Sexsmith

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the SaskTel network.