Re: Ladder material?

Schuyler Larrabee

Yeah, Randy, they do bend, perhaps especially in a ham-handed club environment, but I’ve always been able to bend them back.  I think they are pretty much prototypical thickness, therefore liable to be bent.

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Hammill
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 8:38 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Ladder material?

The Taurus ones are very nice, but extremely soft and bend way too easily. I probably have a bunch I’ll never use of anybody wants some.

Old and Weary Car shops made similar ones for their caboose kits, I think Al still has some. They are like the Taurus ones, but stainless steel so they are much more durable. You can’t really solder them, though.

Randy

--

Randy Hammill

Modeling the New Haven Railroad 1946-1954

--

Randy Hammill
Modeling the New Haven Railroad 1946-1954  | https//:blog.newbritainstation.com