Re: Sunshine GATX Type 17 Tank Cars - better instructions for building them

Schleigh Mike

Hello Todd Sullivan!

I have some material on this issue to share off line but your address is not working for me.  Please respond directly by email or call me at 724-458-7405.

Regards----Mike Schleigh in Grove City, Penna.  724-458-7405

On Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 11:08:05 PM EDT, Todd Sullivan via Groups.Io <sullivant41@...> wrote:

Hello tank car resinators,

Several weeks ago, I offered to compile a better set of instructions for building Sunchine's GATX Type 17 tank cars.  They are attached as an Excel workbook.  Since I'm not sure how to load such files to the groups.io site and this group, I'll let someone else do that.

A couple of caveats:
1) I have built 4 kits up through step 31, and I am confident that there won't be further changes in the sequence of the steps.
2)  I have not provided photos of the cars yet.  I hope to do that this weekend, and will publish another revision of the instructions when I do.

Please note that the Notes are on a separate tab in the Excel workbook.

Questions, comments and corrections are always welcome.

Todd Sullivan