Western Pacific Model and Decal Guide

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Friends,

Many years ago I compiled a list of HO freight car and caboose models suitable for the Western Pacific, Sacramento Northern and Tidewater Southern up to 1958. I long ago lost that list, but member R.J. Dial had a copy, and made many comments, corrections and additions. It is now revised and updated with decal suggestions.

Additional material is welcome, but I reserve the right decide what is appropriate.

The list is attached for your enlightenment and approval. I believe as an attachment it will be automatically saved to our group's files section. If not, I will eventually post a copy there with any changes the group wants.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff