Re: FOR SALE: 100 Mostly RTR Freight Cars & Locomotives

Armand Premo

Please send list.Armand Premo

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 10:20 AM Matthew Dowd <matt.dowd4@...> wrote:
Group,

I have for sale about 100 RTR freight cars from the steam and transition era. Most are Red Caboose, Intermountain, Proto, Athearn, & other brands like this. There are also some brass examples, resin kits, and wood passengers cars in the mix. Lastly, there are a few locomotives included in this sale. Most of it is surplus to my collection which centers around western and midwestern roads such as ATSF, SP, and D&RGW.

Most models include Kadee couplers and metal wheels, unless otherwise mentioned. Some have been weathered while others are new in box. Many of these are missing their original boxes but prices are reasonable and large volume discounts are offered. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal is preferred. Please PM me for a full list in PDF for as it's far too long to post here. Thanks you all, and enjoy your day!

Matthew Dowd