From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Welch
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 12:21 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Delaware & Hudson 36-foot DS boxcars

Inspired by an item on the Speedwitch Blog (http://prototopics.blogspot.com/2019/02/wordy-wednesday-delaware-hudson-36-foot.html) I retrieved my F&C kit #3406 and have pretty much finished building and detailing the superstructure. I am stuck however doing the underframe as I am not confident how to proceed. There are some parts that I think are meant to be Crossbearers but the instruction as usual are not helpful.

I am curious if there are any D&H mavens here that may have information on the prototype. In his blog post Ted Culotta said he thought there may have been a RMC article by John Nehrich. Can anyone verify this? I plan to post model photos soon.

Bill Welch