From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Soule
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 1:55 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] FOR SALE: 100 Mostly RTR Freight Cars & Locomotives

Mike - the problem with this approach is that unless Matthew sets his profile to make his email address visible to members of the group, it does not appear possible to respond directly to him.  I don't know if it is group IO or firefox, but clicking on "reply to sender" (or even "reply to group") gives a menu that steers you to email applications that you might not use.