From: Tim O'Connor
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2019 11:28 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Gondola Load

looks like industrial-size duct work... for moving air. lots of it.

WP 20243 is a 9-6 IH version of a 1937 AAR box car (normally 10-0 IH)

Anyone ever make resin kits for the "low height" 1937 box cars of the WP and ATSF (Bx-26)?

Tim O'Connor

On 3/31/2019 9:50 PM, Bruce Griffin wrote:

Group,

John King offered a much higher resolution scan for consideration. The load and gon are much clearer than in the scan I shared at first. The load is headed west from Baltimore in 1952 about 14 miles west of Baltimore. Any additional thoughts on origin or contents?

Best Regards,
Bruce D. Griffin
Ashland, MD

Attachments: