Re: reporting marks for the 40ft single sheathed auto box car

anthony wagner

My bad it should be 1-1-50 ORER. TW

On Monday, April 1, 2019, 11:52:08 AM CDT, anthony wagner <anycw1@...> wrote:

NJI&I, a subsidiary of the Wabash. poss ibly 3500-3599 1 car in my 1-1-80 ORER. I'd guess its a clone of several thousand WAB cars in various 40000 thru 49000 number series  with 11' or 12' doors as both ordinary XM box cars or XAR auto or XME and XAP auto parts cars. Tony Wagner
On Monday, April 1, 2019, 10:17:05 AM CDT, Claus Schlund \(HGM\) <claus@...> wrote:

Hi List Members,

Any thoughts on the reporting marks for the 40ft single sheathed auto box car shown in ght eimage linked below? The resolution is just not quite good enough...

Thanks for ideas in advance.

Claus Schlund