From: Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 1, 2019 5:08 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] a fun glimpse into the Western Union operation

John and Friends,

I wonder if the two cars to the left of the locomotives in this view are Western Union. They appear to be converted passenger or head end cars. This is Roper Yard on the D&RGW, circa 1947. Not a diesel in sight!

http://www.steamerafreightcars.com/gallery/shot%20of%20mo/shotofmoaug02_1.html

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff