RI 133510 from flour loading topic

mopacfirst

Great shot of this Rock Island boxcar from the series on flour loading --

http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/fsa/8a04000/8a04500/8a04505v.jpg

My question is, what is it, detail-wise?  I'm not home to look up this series, but I can check the Sunshine list online and it's broadly similar to the 140000 series, same door, perhaps same roof, probably same or similar size, can't see the ends.  Only obvious difference is the diagonals point the opposite way.  Yes, one is Howe and one is Pratt but I haven't needed to tell the difference in my professional life since I finished my static analysis class in 1970.

Anyway, is there an easily achievable model of this car in HO?

Ron Merrick