From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis Storzek
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:57 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] White material protruding from car doors.

They were "one and don" except the cloth went on to many secondary uses; a major source of rags and industrial wipes. Used bags made good aprons, any housewife could do it with a bit of sewing. At one time some bags were even printed with a pattern to encourage this. I recall finding a stash of these bags when I cleaned out my grandmother's house.

Dennis Storzek