Re: ATSF boxcar roof question

Dave Bayless

Not sure if this question is just within the time frame for this group, but if not just let me know. I have a picture of ATSF boxcar 275357 on page 30 of “Classic Freight Cars” the Series vol 7 “more 40’ boxcars”. The ends appear to be R+3/4, sides 12 panel welded with 6’ YSD dr with 5/5/4 configuration. But I tell exactly what the roof is and have not been able to find another photo of boxcars in this series. The roof appears to be either a flat paneled roof or possibly a DP roof. Does anyone know what this roof is or can you point me to another photo of cars in this series. I was thinking of kitbashing a model of this from the Accurail kit 1500 AAR 40’boxcar. Thanks for your help

Dave

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#163397) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_