SAL AF-4 and AF-3

O Fenton Wells

Here are two cars just finished.  The AF-4 was first and I didn't do a very good job on the Kadee roofwalk, the AF-3 was second and is much better almost excellent.  I'm learning. The AF-3 was a RC 40 DD , W corner car with Speedwitch doors and decals.  And yes I learned how to apply those decals better as well, thanks to members on this list.
The AF-4 was greatly aided by information from Pat Wider, thanks Pat.  It's basically an early welded PS-1 with modified roof and ends.  Southwest Scale doors modified to be DD's and Speedwitch decals.  Still learning how to mount the Kadee brake steps so they are horizontal and not crooked.  Practice, practice,. practice....and hopefully I'll get better.
The AF-5 is next and we are making new doors and ends in resin for that.
Fenton