Re: SAL AF-4 and AF-3

O Fenton Wells

Thanks Jim. Yes the AF-3 was the second car and turned out much better, roofwalk wise that the AF-4.  I did learn from this group in regard to Canopy glue.  Still have a way to go however.
Fenton

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 5:23 PM James E Kubanick <jekuban@...> wrote:
Fenton,

Nice looking pair of cars. I've always had a soft spot for SAL graphics and they certainly look good here.

As to the running board issue, I'm sure you'll find a satisfactory solution through this Group. Personally, I like the Canopy Glue method.

Jim Kubanick
Morgantown WV

On Saturday, April 6, 2019, 8:55:55 AM EDT, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

Thanks George
fenton

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 7:35 AM gtws00 via Groups.Io <gtws00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
A very nice pair of cars Fenton. Well done. I like that Black roof on the AF-3 . Well done.
George Toman

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd