Re: You have been removed from main@RealSTMFC.groups.io

Tim O'Connor

Andy, it happens. The best thing to do is to contact an administrator AFTER first checking the web site
to make sure you are still subscribed to the mailing list. A lot of email services are doing things that we
don't want them to do in the name of "convenience". I miss Eudora so much! I'm using Thunderbird and
it's about the crappiest email program ever... after Outlook that is. (shudder)

Tim O'

On 4/11/2019 3:01 PM, Andy Carlson wrote:

I received this email this morning from Group io. It said to resume subscription to click there. I have not received any STMFC emails since, though I complied with their instructions. Do I need to reapply to the administration? I have no clue as to why a group email to me was scammed.

Hello,

Because your Email Service Provider reported to us that one or more messages sent to you from main@RealSTMFC.groups.io has been marked as spam you have been automatically removed from the group. We suggest that you check your spam box as soon as possible to see if your Email Service Provider has diverted legitimate messages into it.

You will receive no more emails from that group. If this was a mistake, you can resume your subscription within the next 7 days by clicking the following link:

Resume Subscription

Groups.io groups offer several options for controlling how much and what types of emails to receive. See this Help Center article for more information.

If this happens repeatedly please check with your email service to learn about how they decide to send feedback reports to list services (such as Groups.io groups).

Sterling, Massachusetts