Re: You have been removed from main@RealSTMFC.groups.io

John Hagen <sprinthag@...>

Ya knows, your opinion is always welcome here in these USofA.

So is counter opinions.

It always amazes me when I see people slamming anything from, in this case, Microsoft. It also happens with other major companies.

In regards your comment about Outlook being something scary, I’ve only have been using it since around 1995-96. Occasional glitches? Sure, but nothing of any consequence.  Just saying I feel it works mighty fine.

Really, the one company I would not deal with at all if it were possible is Google. Some of their stuff on the web that we have no choice but to use does work okay; others I have tried has been nothing but a hassle.

But that is a minor point. What gripes me is the near monopoly given to Google by our “servants” in Washington. All of them, regardless of party affiliation.

People complain about he government spying on us common folk. Well, let them. I don’t do anything to piss them and they leave me alone, well, at least as much as the other poor peons out there.

But Google spying is very deep and very consistent. And they SELL all our privacy to as many organizations who are willing to pay for it. I just read a few days ago about some other way they are about to force more of their self-serving programing down our throats.

Anyway, that’s the way I see I it.

We now return to our normal programing.

Thank you for listening,

John Hagen