Re: West India Fruit & Steamship Company (W.I.F.) Box Car 323

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Lester,

Nice model. Where did their cars go when WIF was driven out of business by the Cuban Revolution?

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

On 4/12/19 7:48 AM, Lester Breuer wrote:
After receiving a request from a friend I have added a new post for West India Fruit & Steamship Company (W.I.F.) Box Car 323 to my blog.  If you are interested in viewing photos of finished car and writeup of build, you can on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer