Re: West India Fruit & Steamship Company (W.I.F.) Box Car 323

Tim O'Connor

Garth

The Atlantic Coast Line acquired the reporting marks, and still owned 5 cars lettered WIF in 1963,
from series 300 to 349. Perhaps someone with a 1961 or 1962 ORER can tell us more.

Tim O'Connor

On 4/12/2019 3:40 PM, Garth Groff wrote:
Lester,

Nice model. Where did their cars go when WIF was driven out of business by the Cuban Revolution?

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

On 4/12/19 7:48 AM, Lester Breuer wrote:
After receiving a request from a friend I have added a new post for West India Fruit & Steamship Company (W.I.F.) Box Car 323 to my blog.  If you are interested in viewing photos of finished car and writeup of build, you can on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Sterling, Massachusetts