Re: Doors with inside detail

StephenK

Thanks to all for the info.   It turns out I was mistaken--the doors are YOUNGSTOWN.   This is what happens when you are elbow deep in several projects at once.   Nevertheless, Dennis's link to the N&W Historical Society gave me good info.   I am thinking now of using the aluminum foil idea and reinforcing it with glue or something on the outside for strength.   This will only look good from one side, but, of course, I will keep the kit door with the car in case I decide to operate the car normally.

Steve Kay