Re: Old square bottle Floquil paints.

Tim O'Connor

I agree with Ralph - Glaze is an "amber clear" color - I suppose it could darken although I have
not seen that happen. Maybe it's contaminated?

On 4/14/2019 1:43 AM, Ralph W. Brown wrote:
Hi Denny,

It has been quite some time since I've used it, but I suspect your unlabeled bottle of "dark rum" might be Floquil "glaze."  In addition to imparting some luster, as opposed to gloss, to Floquil's otherwise flat finish, I recall it was recommended for making seriously thinned Floquil less "watery."  Wish I could remember exactly how Floquil put it.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
--
*Tim O'Connor*