Menzies Metal Door to create backside of Door

Bill Welch

Time of day/angle of the sun made getting a good photo difficult but here are four angles, some with aid of flash showing  my Sunshine model of Warrior River Terminal 1932 car with Sunshine interior and the three sections of Menzies doors to replicate the backside of a Youngstown door. Each joint is just above the large ribs. I really like the little bit of corrosion on the metal. My thinking in doing this is that the car would be spotted at a siding or Team Track to loaded or unloaded. The interior tells the viewer something about how cars were built and equipped. I have a one SS MILW model and one S&A DS model with one door open to see the back side of the opposite side wood door interior and how they were constructed.

Bill Welch