Re: Mainline Modeler collection disposal.

Dennis Storzek <destorzek@...>

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 02:09 PM, Gary Roe wrote:
Tim,

My local post office told me that you cannot ship magazines Media Mail, since they contain advertisements.  It's probably done all the time; but...
And newspapers don't? Newly printed magazines go media mail... as I recall, to qualify, the magazine has to be less than a certain percentage of advertising, I want to say 50% , but it may have been slightly less, such as 45%. Any more than that is an ad flyer, which doesn't qualify. Whatever, if it was initially delivered via media mail, it qualifies to go that way again.

Dennis Storzek