Re: Chicagoland FGEX Reefer

Dennis Storzek

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 05:53 PM, skibbs4 wrote:
That’s clever with the scribed styrene instead of carving! Nice work, Bob.

That is a clever idea, and the evergreen stock should match well, as I more or less copied the Evergreen grove dimensions when I designed that tool. I might point out that Evergreen "car siding" would be closer for the board width, but it matters little for those narrow panels.

It also occurs to me that harvesting portions of an extra side would be a dead on match for the siding AND include the siding retainer strip along the bottom edge. We do sell extra sides, #420 (yellow) or #421 (white) $2.99 pair, halfway down the parts page on the left: Accurail Parts The Evergreen siding is still likely easier for the ends.

Dennis Storzek
Accurail, Inc.