Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 6:19 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Yeah, More Resin Coming

    Begging your pardon Charlie but you have made the same mistake that many of us often make of not reading all that is presented. The National Scale Car announcement makes it clear that their first intent is to produce HO Scale mini-kits to
enable modelers to use commonly available kits for conversion into more accurate National Steel Car prototypes built for the CNR and CPR with NSC III ends between 1954 and 1956. How much more clkear can they be?

My best, Don Valentine