From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claus Schlund \(HGM\)
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 8:42 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Yeah, More Resin Coming

Hi Don, Charlie, and List Members,

Don, I think Charlie DID reading all that was presented.

The web page you saw (and what we still see as of today) is NOT the same as the web page Charlie saw just a little while ago - the page has been changed. Someone (site owner maybe?) updated the page in the meantime to now indicate this is an HO scale endeavor. I myself had looked at the web site when Bill Welch first posted a link to it, and I also specifically noted in my mind that there was NO INDICATION of what scale was being discussed at that point in time.

I assume someone got back to the site owner, mentioned this, and they made a correction/update.

Claus Schlund