Tarbell Standard Oil Book

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Good Friends,

In the past we've talked about an early work on Standard Oil. I'm not sure if this is same the book, but a reprint of Ida Tarbell's 1904 THE HISTORY OF THE STANDARD OIL COMPANY is currently available in remainder from my favorite bookseller. Edward R. Hamilton ( HamiltonBook.com ) has the book in paperback for $11.95. Shipping and handling is $4 (order online and its $4 per book; print the order out and pay by check and it is a flat rate of $4 no matter how many books you order). Sales taxes for most states are now being collected. Their stock number is 2804395.

I'm not connected in any way with Hamilton, except as a satisfied customer.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff