From: Donald B. Valentine via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2019 9:19 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] a nice view of SP 74740 40ft stock car blt 1924

Not necessarily a glass plate negative though it could be. As Jerry Best taught me years ago this is what is known as having the film emulsion "reticulate". I've seen it happen on celluloid negatives as well and have a few from the late Phillip H. Bonnet that have done this. It can be reversed, again as Jerry Best explained to me, but the cost is almost always prohibitive.

Cordially, Don Valentine