Sale HO Kits

Spen Kellogg <spninetynine@...>

As I age, I am narrowing my focus and selling HO kits that I can’t use and/or will never get around to building. I have for sale about 130 items. Most are HO kits (a few are RTR), both passenger and freight cars, including a few brass passenger cars and one brass passenger locomotive, and a copy of the book Pacific Fruit Express, Second Edition. I will be at the joint UP/SP convention in Ogden and will bring any items that someone has asked to see or buy. I am staying at the Hampton Inns and Suites from May 8-May 12. I also will be at the NMRA National Convention in Salt Lake City from July 7 to July 14 at the Little America Hotel and can bring items there. Items can also be purchased for shipping, although I am still determining shipping costs by Priority Mail.

 If interested, please contact me OFF LIST at spenkellogg at centurylink dot net for a PDF listing of the items. Do not use the address of this e-mail, I do not check it while traveling.

 Spen Kellogg