Re: BLI NYC Steel Boxcar Photos Needed

Corey Fischer

Heres the PDF

Corey Fischer

On Apr 28, 2019, at 5:49 PM, Schleigh Mike via Groups.Io <mike_schleigh@...> wrote:

I know this does not help on the road Michael, but---

RP CYC 21 likely has all you will need to finish up the BLI NYC cars.

Regards from chilly Western Penna.--Grove City----Mike 'Schleigh

On Sunday, April 28, 2019, 5:40:21 PM EDT, Michael Gross <ActorMichaelGross@...> wrote:

Dear Friends,

I have reached an impasse with modifications to my BLI NYC 7/8 corrugated ends steel boxcar where it concerns the B-end and the lateral running board attachment hardware.  The RTR model is incomplete in those details, and the attached Steam Era Freight Car site photo does not have enough resolution to pick out fine details.

If anyone can lead me to a source of photos for the B-end or the running board attachment hardware, I would be most grateful.  I do not have a copy of Ted Culotta's October, 2006 Essential Freight Cars #24, NYC USRA Design Boxcars, so a PDF copy of that would be appreciated, as well.  One or more of Ted's Speedwitch Media books may have photos of these cars but as I am away from home for several weeks, I am unable to access them.

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance.

Cheers!

Michael Gross
On The Road - Lake Tahoe