From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of WILLIAM PARDIE
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 9:55 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] grab iron ladders

For a USRA car I haved used brass styles.  The outer is from one of Pierre’s etched ladders and the inner is strip brass.

Bill PArdie

On Apr 28, 2019, at 5:26 PM, Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...> wrote:

I used either Evergreen HO scale 1x2 or 1x3 for the stiles on some CB&Q SS boxcars, don’t remember which. The Q was notorious for using multiple short stile sections on the right side of the end ladders for some classes.  I can dig up the detail if it would help.

Nelson Moyer