Re: Phillips Petroleum LNG and PPG gas tank cars.

Tim O'Connor

Unfortunately correct decals for tank cars often don't exist. Champ HT-66 Philgas is for a GATC tank car.
And of course the lettering is far from correct even for that prototype. :-(

Tim O'

On 5/3/2019 3:24 PM, Lloyd Keyser wrote:
Philgas and SkelgasĀ  were widely seen in the midwest. Several years ago I sent photos of these cars to Atlas. I received no reply. Champ decals brought out Philgas HT-66 and I think Skelgas. In stead they bring out company's I've never heard of. Wouldn't hurt to try again. I have a photo of Philgas with and without platform. I may have to take a car strip it , paint it black and decal it.
--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*