Re: Phillips Petroleum LNG and PPG gas tank cars.

Tim O'Connor

Champ HT-66

On 5/3/2019 4:31 PM, Lloyd Keyser wrote:
Nicely done. What decals did you use.
Lloyd Keyser

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 3:20 PM Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Unfortunately correct decals for tank cars often don't exist. Champ
HT-66 Philgas is for a GATC tank car.
And of course the lettering is far from correct even for that prototype. :-(

Tim O'

On 5/3/2019 3:24 PM, Lloyd Keyser wrote:
> Philgas and SkelgasĀ  were widely seen in the midwest. Several years
> ago I sent photos of these cars to Atlas. I received no reply. Champ
> decals brought out Philgas HT-66 and I think Skelgas. In stead they
> bring out company's I've never heard of. Wouldn't hurt to try again. I
> have a photo of Philgas with and without platform. I may have to take
> a car strip it , paint it black and decal it.

*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*

Sterling, Massachusetts