From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 3:21 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Phillips Petroleum LNG and PPG gas tank cars.

Unfortunately correct decals for tank cars often don't exist. Champ
HT-66 Philgas is for a GATC tank car.
And of course the lettering is far from correct even for that prototype. :-(

Tim O'

On 5/3/2019 3:24 PM, Lloyd Keyser wrote:
Philgas and SkelgasĀ  were widely seen in the midwest. Several years
ago I sent photos of these cars to Atlas. I received no reply. Champ
decals brought out Philgas HT-66 and I think Skelgas. In stead they
bring out company's I've never heard of. Wouldn't hurt to try again. I
have a photo of Philgas with and without platform. I may have to take
a car strip it , paint it black and decal it.

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*