Re: All-Beer Train

John Barry

Garth,

Bruce might well weigh in on the palatablity of said advertised brews.  Jeff and Mike might find the keys should said Vesty promulgate his future craft beers here. I may agree with the characterization of flamingos on the scale of taste.  Lo, tis why I've been loath to of clubs partake.  But who among us doth not at least a single creative anachronism propagate?  It's hard to refrain, when your intent is to entertain.  A white supercab 2006 F-250 with 4ATSF plates pending delivery via STMFC flat prior to transporting the superintendent to field "rules tests" of 1944 extra freight train crews around the layout.

Said anachronism must be handled with care and discretion though; I failed to be suitably discreet informing the owner of the PCL regarding a number of missing Pullmans in his otherwise comprehensive database.  The cars? Glen Farclas, Glen Livet, Glen Morangie, McClelland, Balvenie, Tomintoule, and Laphroaig.  A fun decalling project building proficiency to work STMFCs.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA

707-490-9696

PO Box 44736
Washington, DC 20026-4736

On Sunday, May 5, 2019, 12:54:00 PM EDT, Garth Groff <sarahsan@...> wrote:

Friends,

Just back from the Shenandoah Valley Model Train Show in Virginia. On one of the modular layouts a 'vested interest" was running a train of 77 billboard beer refrigerators, all different, and steam-era (mandatory content), though many were decorated for modern craft beers. I rate this somewhere near plastic lawn flamingos on the taste scale. Is there any way we can have this guy locked up?

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff