Re: All-Beer Train

Jeff

One local layout owner, who's layout is a geographically oriented freelance set in 1952, has a Shay locomotive set off to the side with an 85-ft double-plug-door high-cube boxcar attached that will be assigned to anyone complaining about anachronisms.

Here's your throttle.

(with apologies to Bill Engvall)

I bet such a colorful train gets quite a bit of attention from the passerbys.

First you hook 'em (on model railroading) and then you reel' em in (to more prototypical modeling).

Jeff Shultz

On Sun, May 5, 2019, 09:53 Garth Groff <sarahsan@...> wrote:
Friends,

Just back from the Shenandoah Valley Model Train Show in Virginia. On one of the modular layouts a 'vested interest" was running a train of 77 billboard beer refrigerators, all different, and steam-era (mandatory content), though many were decorated for modern craft beers. I rate this somewhere near plastic lawn flamingos on the taste scale. Is there any way we can have this guy locked up?

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff