From: Claus Schlund \(HGM\)
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 12:51 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] There were not a lot of 50 foot boxcars around in 1929

Hi Eric,

Yes, apparently the 'mystery car' is a Rock Island car. It is not IC.

Compare the 'mystery car' in the link below...

...with the attached example of the RI car series that seems to match. According to my Dec 1930 ORER this is series RI 261000-261949. This agrees with Eric's candidate list.

Thanks Eric!

Claus Schlund