Re: ex-ATSF Class Fe-13 Auto Boxcars on the StJ&LC (was There were not a lot of 50 foot boxcars around in 1929)

Brian Carlson

Those are just the order forms. The PDS were the multi page docs on slick paper. I’ve saved mine after building kits. They had useful info.

Brian J. Carlson

On May 9, 2019, at 3:18 PM, mopacfirst <ron.merrick@...> wrote:

Yes, at Sunshinekits.com.  I believe this site is still maintained by Jim Hayes.  I believe it started as a means to provide some on-line information on the products, since Sunshine the manufacturer never did.  It has all the appropriate disclaimers.  There are a few other useful links here.

I still go to this site when I see something on eBay that I might or might not bid on.

Ron Merrick